Master the art of data science; solve your toughest data challenges with the best tools and the latest expertise. IBM Watson Studio is an on-premises, private or public cloud solution that provides a collaborative machine-learning platform for teams to explore, model and deploy data solutions, using the top open-source tools.
- 1. Built on open source: Use familiar open source data science and machine learning tools, with Jupyter Notebooks, RStudio etc.
- 2. Embedded Watson tools: Train Watson with embedded AI services, including Watson Visual Recognition and Natural Language Classifier. Customize your models and deploy them as APIs with Watson Machine Learning, or CoreML
- 3. Intuitive visual modeling: No-code visual modeling with Neural Network Modeler for designing neural architectures using the most popular deep learning frameworks
- 4. Interactive dashboards: Explore data and share compelling visualized results through interactive dashboards created within a powerful drag-and-drop authoring environment
- 1. Flexible platform: Build models where data resides using the best of open source and IBM
- 2. Multi-cloud environment: Bring your analytics to the data; on-prem, private or public cloud to achieve greater data access and agility
- 3. Production Ready: Deploy, evaluate and manage models with ease in a secure environment